Pace Edwards JackRabbit
Pace Edwards JackRabbit
||Retractable tonneau cover
||Approximately 1.5 hours
||Black padded polymer
||7/16 and 3/8 socket or wrench, screw driver, tape measure
||Padded aluminum panels
||About 1 foot square across the bed, flush with bed rails
||3 year limited warranty
||Offset twist lock, key included
||In the Box:
||Tonneau cover, mounting clamps, and hardware
||12" locking intervals. Heavy duty spring smoothly retracts cover.
- Hard Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Padded vinyl polymer adhered to interlocking extruded aluminum panels
- Complete Security when Tailgate is locked
- Low Profile sleek design sits flush with bed rails
- Pull strap glides the cover back and forth
- Very easy no drill install on most applications
- Fits over 5th wheel trailer hitches
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year warranty
Simple Installation: The rails are designed to install with no drill clamps. Each rail is installed with 3 to 4 heavy duty clamps depending on the bed length. The rails can also accommodate a rack system (sold separately) if you choose the optional Explorer Rails.
Versatile: When hauling large or oddly shaped cargo, the top panel can lock in 12" increments. This makes it easy to secure luggage or equipment. The locking mechanism is easy to use with the connected strap.
Locked Secure:With a locking tailgate, the can provide the security of a car trunk when closed all the way. The built in twist lock comes with a set of keys. Keep your belongings safe and out of sight.
3 Year Warranty: is the premium brand for assured quality, function, and innovative designs that work! The industry leader in tonneau covers for more than 20 years. Pace covers the with a 3 year warranty for any of the defects listed:
- Delamination of the ArmorTek deck
- Failure of the Continuous Tension Spring
- All lock assemblies
- All hardware and components
Keep your bed secure with the offset, integrated Twist Lock and a set of keys.
No Drill Clamps
Installation is a breeze with the included No-Drill Clamps. Avoid drilling into most applications.
The locks into position every 12" for large or odd shaped cargo.
A built in handle spans the width of the tonneau cover. This handle and pull strap make operation very easy.
Cannister Drainage Tube
Water on top of the cover is guided into the canister and then emptied under the vehicle.
Textured ArmorTek Finish
ArmorTek deck combines high tensile aluminum panels with automotive grade vinyl with a clean textured finish.
Q. What is the size of the cannister?
A. Yes, if your truck has a tailgate lock...your bed will be secure.
Q. Is there drilling required?
A. Most applications do not require drilling.
A. No cover is 100% water proof, however the does a great job of diverting water into the cannister and out of the truck through the drain tubes.
The installation of a JackRabbit is simple and requires no drilling on most applications. If you have questions about the installation, please call our experts who have installed these before.
PJ, the Install Specialist, shows us how to install a Bedlocker on a 2012 Ford F250. The JackRabbit is a similar installation minus the electrical part.
has been in the business of tonneau covers for over 20 years. They make some of the best selling retractable tonneau covers that are available today. Their Roll Top Cover is the original retractable cover made over 25 years ago. offers various types of retractable tonneau covers:
- Roll Top Cover: Top selling tonneau cover made with weather-resistant polymer laminated onto all-aluminum panels. Lockable top and heavy-duty spring to ensure smooth retracting
- JackRabbit: Same great quality as the roll top cover with extra 12" interval stopping points, even more advanced low profile design, and full length handle over the tailgate for sleeker looks. Plus the ultra low profile design improves gas mileage too
- Full-Metal JackRabbit: Tough powder-coated aluminum for stronger support and all-metal spring retraction system
- Bedlocker: Fully Electric retractable cover that stops at any point controlled by a remote. Completely flush with the bed rails for a sleek low profile look.