Pace Edwards Roll Top Cover Chevy Silverado 6.5' Bed 2007-2013
Regular Price: $1,055.46
LIMITED TIME: Lowest Price In Cart
Manufacturer: Pace Edwards
|Pace Edwards Roll-Top Product Overview
||Retractable tonneau cover
||Approximately 2 hours
||Black padded polymer
||7/16 and 3/8 socket or wrench, screw driver, tape measure
||Padded aluminum panels
||About 12" across the bed, 1" above rails
||3 year limited warranty
||Centered lock, key included
||In the Box:
||Tonneau cover, mounting clamps, and hardware
||1 locking position half-way down the rails. Heavy duty spring smoothly retracts cover.
Video: Pace Edwards Roll-Top Review
The Roll-Top has an integrated lock with flip cover to prevent and exposure to the elements.
Optional No-Drill Clamps
When modifying your truck isn't an option, the drill free clamps can save you from unwanted damage.
Optional Pull Strap
The pull strap makes operating your Roll-Top much easier by allowing you to close the cover while at the tailgate.
Full Width Handle
A handle spanning the width of the tonneau cover allows you to operate it from either side of the truck.
The cannister only takes about 1 foot of your bed and features a built in drainage system.
The padded laminate finish protects the aluminum from scratches and corrosion for a long lasting cover.
Roll Top Cover Features
- Hard Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Padded vinyl polymer adhered to interlocking extruded aluminum panels
- Complete Security when Tailgate is locked
- Low Profile sleek design sits flush with bed rails
- Pull strap glides the cover back and forth
- Very easy no drill install on most applications
- Fits over 5th wheel trailer hitches
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year warranty
Roll Top Cover Description
Original Retractable Tonneau Cover: Since 1985, the Roll Top Cover from Pace Edwards has been on the market as one of the leading retractable tonneau covers. The affordable price and time tested design makes this cover a great buy compared to the newer, unproven competition.
Easy To Operate: The canister houses a heavy duty spring that helps the tonneau cover retract smoothly and easily. A full length handle give you a solid grip on the cover when operating it. Get the optional pull strap for the complete package.
Complete Security: The Roll Top Cover comes standard with a center lock to make your truck bed completely secure as long as you have a licking tailgate. In case you don't, you can always pick up a Pop and Lock tailgate lock that turn any tailgate handle into a locking one.
3 Year Warranty: Pace Edwards is the premium brand for assured quality, function, and innovative designs that work! The industry leader in tonneau covers for more than 20 years. Pace covers the Roll Top Cover with a 3 year warranty for any of the defects listed:
- Delamination of the ArmorTek deck
- Failure of the Continuous Tension Spring
- All lock assemblies
- All hardware and components
A lock with included lock cover is integrated into the cover for great security.
Optional No-Drill Clamps
Avoid drilling into your vehicle by getting the optional No-Drill Clamps. Reduces install time.
Optional Pull Strap
Optional Pull Strap is available If you don't want to grab for the handle every time.
Built in Handle
A built in handle spans the width of the tonneau cover to easily open and close it.
Cannister Drainage Tube
Water that leaks into the canister will be emptied out of the built in drainage tubes.
Textured ArmorTek Finish
ArmorTek deck combines high tensile aluminum panels with automotive grade vinyl.
Pace Edwards Roll Top Reviews
Join the discussion below!
Q. What is the size of the cannister?
Q. Is the Roll Top Cover secure?
A. Yes, if your truck has a tailgate lock...your bed will be secure.
Q. Is there drilling required?
A. Most applications do not require drilling with the optional No-Drill Clamps.
Q. Is the Roll Top Cover water proof?
A. No cover is 100% water proof, however the Roll Top Cover does a great job of diverting water into the cannister and out of the truck through the drain tubes.
The installation of a Roll Top Cover is simple and requires no drilling on most applications. If you have questions about the installation, please call our experts who have installed these before.
PJ, the Install Specialist, shows us how to install a Pace Edwards Bedlocker on a 2012 Ford F250. The Roll Top Cover is a similar installation minus the electrical part.
Pace Edwards has been in the business of tonneau covers for over 20 years. They make some of the best selling retractable tonneau covers that are available today. Their Roll Top Cover is the original retractable cover made over 25 years ago. Pace Edwards offers various types of retractable tonneau covers:
- Roll Top Cover: Top selling tonneau cover made with weather-resistant polymer laminated onto all-aluminum panels. Lockable top and heavy-duty spring to ensure smooth retracting
- JackRabbit: Same great quality as the roll top cover with extra 12" interval stopping points, even more advanced low profile design, and full length handle over the tailgate for sleeker looks. Plus the ultra low profile design improves gas mileage too
- Full-Metal JackRabbit: Tough powder-coated aluminum for stronger support and all-metal spring retraction system
- Bedlocker: Fully Electric retractable cover that stops at any point controlled by a remote. Completely flush with the bed rails for a sleek low profile look.