Pace Edwards Switchblade
Pace Edwards Switchblade
Guaranteed lowest price and fitment from Tonneau Covers World.
|Product At A Glance
||Retractable tonneau cover
||Approximately 15 Minutes
||Black padded polymer
||7/16" wrench, Phillips head screwdriver
||Laminted aluminum panels
||Fast on/off 10" x 10"
||1 year limited warranty
||Secured with tailgate lock
||In the Box:
||Tonneau cover, mounting clamps, and hardware
||Spring-powered retracting cover. Pull Strap to open/close
Pace Edwards Switchblade Application
- Designed for Crew Cab extra short bed trucks
- Small canister size
- Easy to install and remove anytime
- Allows for full truck bed use
- Retracts in seconds
- Allows full rear visibility
- Installs with a phillips head screw driver and 7/16" wrench
Designed for bed sizes 6 1/2 feet and smaller, the SwitchBlade from Pace Edwards solve the issue of limited bed space that all other retractable covers don't account for. Newer crew cab trucks feature smaller beds that still need tonneau covers, but most retractable tonneau cannisters are too big, taking up 1 foot of an already small bed.
Pace Edwards features the first quickly removable retractable tonneau with the SwitchBlade. Total installation time takes 15 minutes. The only tool you'll need are a Phillips head screw driver and a 7/16" wrench. Hardware includes 4 clamps, 2 locator bolts to fasten the rails to the canister, and 4 screws to fasten the top cover.
the SwitchBlade features drain tubes to empty the cannister of water in the rain. The cover easily retracts with little effort. No need to get into the truck to operate thanks to the included pull strap. Protect your cargo and keep your bed clean with this versatile cover.
Q. What is the size of the cannister?
Q. Is the SwitchBlade Cover secure?
A. Yes, if your truck has a tailgate lock...your bed will be secure.
Q. Is there drilling required?
Q. Is the SwitchBlade Cover water proof?
A. No cover is 100% water proof, however the SwitchBlade Cover does a great job of diverting water into the cannister and out of the truck through the drain tubes.
Pace Edwards Switchblade Reviews
Installation is extremely simple. No Drilling is required and all mounting hardware is included. The SwitchBlade is designed for a quick install and removal to allow access to the full bed. Check out this video of the installation on a 2013 Ford SVT Raptor.
Pace Edwards has been in the business of tonneau covers for over 20 years. They make some of the best selling retractable tonneau covers that are available today. Their Roll Top Cover is the original retractable cover made over 25 years ago. Pace Edwards offers various types of retractable tonneau covers:
- Roll Top Cover: Top selling tonneau cover made with weather-resistant polymer laminated onto all-aluminum panels. Lockable top and heavy-duty spring to ensure smooth retracting
- JackRabbit: Same great quality as the roll top cover with extra 12" interval stopping points, even more advanced low profile design, and full length handle over the tailgate for sleeker looks. Plus the ultra low profile design improves gas mileage too
- Full-Metal JackRabbit: Tough powder-coated aluminum for stronger support and all-metal spring retraction system
- Bedlocker: Fully Electric retractable cover that stops at any point controlled by a remote. Completely flush with the bed rails for a sleek low profile look.